Saturday, February 9, 2013

The passing of loved ones

I really miss Meme,Migs, Tia Queta, Uncle John,Uncle Ed, Uncle Weldon, Uncle Malcolm . . . and, oh, so many more loved ones.  They passed away . . Crossing over to a new life  . . .new bodies, fresh spirits, trouble free, no more tears . . . But, I really miss them all. And, I long to see them once more.  That will be the day God calls me home.  For now, I want to live life to the fullest surrender to God's loving plan and will for my life and for others. I want to cuddle my grandchildren and hug my children and support them in every way. Surrender to the lives of others . . .laying down my life, finding the cross and loving the living will of God.  Embraced in Him . . . Faithful God.  Loving Jesus and so grateful to be saved. I'm in tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment